CONNECT: With the Quran – Online
April 18 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Connect with the Quran.
*Learn how to a build a relationship with the Qur’an, whether you understand Arabic or not.
* Be inspired by the miraculous nature of the Qur’an
* Learn tips that will help you to devise a routine for yourself for learning/reading the Qur’an and learning Arabic.
1. Building a relationship with the Qur’an: devotion and respect
A. Understanding what the Qur’an is (definition)
B. Stories of the Sahaba’s reactions to the Qur’an
C. Story and Ahadith from Dr. Fareeha’s article
2. I`jaz Al-Quran / Miraculous/Inimitable nature of the Qur’an
3. Establishing a Routine with the Qur’an – Find a Teacher! Or at least a Study Buddy.
A. Interactive Reading
D. Monthly Goals
If interested to join our zoom meeting please email us.
About the speaker:
Sulma Badrudduja (The Sila Initiative) was born and raised in Kentucky, USA. After memorizing the Qur’an, she began a deeper study of Arabic and the Islamic sciences with local teachers and also in Amman, Jordan. She holds an ijaza in the ten Qira’at according to the Shatibiyya.