Our diverse speakers are available to participate in community activities and discuss a range of topics.
- Teaching spiritually to our children
- Moroccan Islamic History
- History of writing the Quran and its recitation.
- African American Muslims in Pittsburgh (1900-1979)
- Life and Legends of Nana Asma’u. Educator of women in Africa. 1793-1864 C.E
- Women and Men around the Prophet Muhammad.
- Islam a religion of Arts.
- Perspectives on the Hajj
- Contemporary issues in Islam
- Islam in Iraq.
- Self-esteem vs humility, the life of Muslim American women, Muslim children living in a schizoid state, American politics and the Minority role.
- History of the compilation of the Quran and reservation of the exact text for 14 centuries.
Other topics can be requested. Please contact us to request a speaker for your event.